Design and Development
In the selection of an architect for your project you should look for the following objectives to be met:
- You want to be certain you have the best available programmers that understand adjacency requirements and space relationships.
- You want an architect that will provide you with design creativity, technical experience and administrative expertise.
- You want to develop a realistic budget and be able to stay within that budget throughout construction.
- You want to avoid construction problems and delays.
- You want an architect who can deal with the numerous agency processes.
In short: You want QUALITY, RESPONSE AND COMPLETENESS in service.
RD&B Group Provides:
- Full Service Architectural Practice
- Construction Management Services
- Full Developer Services
- Site Planning
- Feasibility Studies